14 Feb Tax Efficiency Clinics
The 2016/2017 Tax Year End is almost upon us. Come to one of our Tax Efficiency Clinics being held throughout February and March to speak to one of our expert Advisers and find out how you could reduce your tax bill.
Sessions are arranged on a one-on-one basis with a qualified financial adviser and last for approximately one hour. There is no charge for this appointment but we do have limited availability so we recommend you book soon – for more information and to book online please click here.
We can help you make sense of the complex tax system and, with careful planning, advise you on how to make the most of the tax planning opportunities available to you.
INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT (ISA) ALLOWANCE
- Have you used the full allowance of £15,240 for this tax year?
- What can you invest in in the new tax year that complements your existing portfolio but offers something different.
- How can you improve the returns on money held in low-rate Cash ISA accounts, yet preserve their ISA status?
- Have you used the full tax relief available to you for this tax year? Or for previous tax years?
- With the changes to the Pension Lifetime Allowance, is a pension still the right investment for you?
- Has your business considered using pension planning as a tax tool?
OTHER TAX EFFICIENT INVESTMENTS
- What other investment options are there available that you may not be aware of?
- Would you be interested in investments offering tax relief of 30% on contributions made, as well as other tax benefits including tax free dividend yields?
These investments might offer a higher degree of risk
INHERITANCE TAX (IHT)
- With the recent significant changes to Inheritance Tax, are your plans in place and well-constructed to include the use of modern IHT efficient tools?
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax and trust advice.